FiberCore Europe supplies customer-specific structural elements of composite for infrastructure applications and for this purpose performs sales and marketing activities for orders that lead to engineering, production and transport activities.
In this policy we describe which personal data we collect from you with regard to the supply of elements in composite, how we handle this personal data and which rights belong to you in that context.
Personal information and purposes
Personal data is any data that can identify a natural person (directly or indirectly). Personal data can be a name or telephone number, but also, for example, a date of birth or e-mail address.
We collect personal data for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations and / or regulations that apply to us in the context of our activities.
- For the implementation of an agreement concluded with us and recording of data that necessarily results from it. The data from this can also be used for relationship management.
- For marketing purposes where there is a legitimate interest such as newsletters and messages on social media to inform you about our products, projects and services.
Providing the personal data is not required by law or contract. If you do not provide this personal data, our services and / or information provision about projects may not be optimal as a result.
To whom do we share personal information?
We provide personal data to organizations / external service providers such as (without being exhaustive) serving health and safety services and payroll processing. Processing agreements have been concluded with relevant parties for this purpose.
We will provide personal data if we are legally required to do so.
We do not pass on your personal data to (legal) persons outside the European Economic Area.
All personal data provided to us will not be kept longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In doing so, we also observe the legal retention periods in the context of, for example, administrative and / or tax obligations.
For personal data that we receive in the context of handling orders and / or advice, we use a retention period of 24 months after the end of the order and / or the relationship with FiberCore Europe.
If we no longer need the data for the purpose for which it was collected, it can still be stored for investigation, legal proceedings and / or statistical purposes.
Security of personal data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any other form of unlawful processing.
You have the right to request us to:
- allow access to your personal data (such as your address or telephone number);
- have your personal data (such as your address or telephone number) supplemented, corrected or deleted;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- limit your personal data; and / or
- pass on your personal data to you or to a third party.
- These rights are not absolute. We will assess your request in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We will provide you with information about the actions we have taken as a result of your request as soon as possible, but in any case within one month of receiving your request. We can extend this period by two months due to the complexity of your request or the number of requests we receive. We will inform you in that case.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time.